CBoptimize

Home     About     Blog     Products

Instantly Boost Website Conversions With Time Based Rewards.

Turn Your Users Into Customers Faster, With Time Based Coupon Codes, Bonuses, & Rewards!

Engaged Users Are Your Gold!

By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator, according to Walker.

With close to 70% of users visiting your website and never coming back, it's important to get your users engaged and keep them engaged while on your website.

Time On Site is a key indicator for how engaged a user is with your website. The more time someone spends looking around, the better chance you have to convert them. 

Conversion, however, is also a huge problem for many with most industries seeing less than a 2% conversion rate... That leaves 98% of users leaving your website without them taking your desired actions. Ouch.

Enter, Time Based Rewards.

If there is one thing we know, users love incentives

So why not offer your most engaged users an incentive to buy or take an action after a set period of time on your site? 

Here's How It Works...

Turn Users Into Customers Faster!

It Takes Just 30-Seconds To Add Time Based Rewards To Your Site! Get Started For Free Below:

CBoptimize

Copyright text and footer links.